Publication Year: 2006
Edition: 4th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Rom, William N.; Markowitz, Steven B.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of occupational and environmental medicine.
Offers accurate, current information on the history, causes, prevention, and treatment of a wide range of environmental and occupational diseases. Includes numerous case studies.
* Comprehensize text (both breadth and depth)
* Numerous case studies
* Clinical syndromes
New to this fourth edition:
* More on gene-environment interactions
* Complete reorganization of the air pollution section
* Expanded coverage of government response to the field
* Childrens' environmental health
Environmental and Occupational Medicine