Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 8th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Dr. Kenneth A. Arndt MD; Dr. Jeffrey T.S. Hsu MD; Dr. Murad Alam MD; Ashish C. Bhatia MD, FAAD; Suneel Chilukuri MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 91
This practical, accessible guide to the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders concisely but thoroughly outlines the pathophysiology, symptoms, clinical findings, assessment, and therapy of each disease - and offers detailed guidelines for choosing among therapeutic options.
Also included are step-by-step instructions for operative procedures and diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. Integrated formulary provides information on medications and other products used in dermatology, including pharmacology and dosage.
- New chapters on: Dermatofibroma, Fungal infections, Granuloma Annulare, Lentigo, Melsama, Perioral dermatitis, Perleche, Seborrheic Keratosis
- New procedures: punch biopsy, shave biopsy, excisional biopsy
- Current therapeutic recommendations and disease management guidelines
- Diagnostic procedures and surgical and photobiologic techniques are provided in both theoretical and practical terms
- User friendly handbook format
Manual of Dermatologic Therapeutics