The sixth edition of the MD Anderson Surgical Oncology Handbook focuses on multidisciplinary, cooperative approaches to issues confronting the surgical oncologist. Organized by disease and in full color for the first time, this volume is comprehensive yet concise, and takes into account all of the oncologic issues you need to consider in order to fully understand each disease and its relevant treatments.
- Written by current and former MD Anderson surgical oncology fellows.
- Each disease- or system-specific chapter covers epidemiology, pathology, staging, diagnosis, clinical presentation, surgical treatment and targeted therapies, and more.
- Includes a new chapter on peritoneal malignancies and is updated with the latest staging and protocols.
- Ideal for surgical residents, medical students facing a surgical/oncology rotation, and practicing surgeons.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Feig, Barry W.
Skills & Procedures
Edition: 6th Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Doody Core Title
- 2.67 (Oncologic Surgery) Doodys Essential Title
M.D. Anderson Surgical Oncology Handbook, The