Tailored for fellows, residents, and medical students rotating on pulmonary subspecialty services.
The book covers both inpatient and outpatient management of pulmonary conditions with the same clinical practicality as the widely popular Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics.
For this edition, the content has been revised to an outline format providing information in a logical and readily accessible format and has been updated to reflect advancing technologies and therapeutics.
This manual is the result of a collaborative effort of residents, fellows, and clinical faculty from the distinguished Washington University School of Medicine and serves as a practical quick reference guide to the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary ailments.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Adrian Shifren MD; Derek E. Byers MD, PhD; Chad A. Witt MD
Primary Care/Family Medicine/General Practice
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Washington Manual Pulmonary Medicine Subspecialty Consult, The
- Oski's Pediatrics: Principles and Practice
- Merritt's Neurology
- ICU Book, The
- Washington Manual of Critical Care, The
- Rockwood and Wilkins' Fractures in Children
- A to Z Drug Facts
- Washington Manual, The: General Internal Medicine Consult
- Schrier's Diseases of the Kidney
- Patterson's Allergic Diseases
- Washington Manual of Gastroenterology Subspecialty Consult
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- Washington Manual of Pediatrics
- Wallach's Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- Washington Manual of Rheumatology Subspecialty Consult
- Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
- Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult
- Wintrobe's Clinical Hematology
- Ovid MEDLINE®
- Washington Manual of Nephrology Subspecialty Consult
- 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, The
- Danforth's Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Sauer's Manual of Skin Diseases
- Washington Manual Of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Subspecialty Consult
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2020
- Manual of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Washington Manual Endocrinology Subspecialty Consult
- Washington Manual Infectious Diseases Subspecialty Consult
- Primary Care Medicine: Office Evaluation and Management of the Adult Patient
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, The
- Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine, The