This book is designed for rapid point-of-care consultation and is ideal for residents, fellows, and practitioners who operate in a fast-paced environment.
Written by residents, fellows in training, and experienced attending physicians, this pocket book presents an evidence-based clinical approach to cardiology in a concise quick-reference format.
The comprehensive coverage ranges from preventive cardiology, to acute coronary syndromes, to electrophysiology, to cardiology consultation. Current AHA/ACC guidelines are combined with evidence-based findings and reviews of clinical trials. Each clinical problem is analyzed in detail to aid in diagnosis.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Daniels, David V.; Rockson, Stanley G.; Vagelos, Randall
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
- Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Eyelid, Conjunctival, and Orbital Tumors: An Atlas and Textbook
- Manual of Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- International Ophthalmology Clinics
- Critical Pathways in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Washington Manual Cardiology Subspecialty Consult, The
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (LWW)
- JBJS Reviews
- Peripheral Vascular Disease: Basic Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approaches
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Ovid Discovery
- Retinal Cases and Brief Reports
- Mastering ACLS
- Manual of Vascular Diseases
- Practical Cardiology: Evaluation and Treatment of Common Cardiovascular Disorders
- Atlas of Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology
- Practical Guide to Cardiac Pacing, A
- Grossman & Baim's Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention
- Physiology of the Heart
- JBJS Case Connector
- Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery
- Heart Failure: Pathophysiology, Molecular Biology, and Clinical Management
- Diseases of the Orbit: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Feigenbaum's Echocardiography
- Heart Sounds Made Incredibly Easy!
- Current Opinion in Ophthalmology
- Complications of Cardiovascular Procedures: Risk Factors, Management, and Bailout Techniques