Now in full color, Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases is a concise quick-reference guide to effectively diagnosing and treating patients with common arterial and venous vascular diseases.
Chapter by chapter, content is presented in a convenient online format, and covers everything from the latest diagnostic methodologies to current catheter-based basics to post-op patient management. Diseases and conditions include diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, obesity, and more.
- Emphasizes patient management and care rather than the technicalities of surgical interventions.
- Thoroughly updated, incorporating recent advancements in endovascular technologies and procedures.
- New detailed appendix of common medications for managing vascular disease.
- Disease-specific chapters cover pathophysiology, pre-op management, diagnosis, examination, procedural planning, and follow-up.
- Practical, no-nonsense writing style designed for easy and quick absorption of material.
- Includes management checklists, referenced to current literature, that facilitate efficient care planning and activities.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Rasmussen, Todd E.; Clouse, W. Darrin; Tonnessen, Britt H.
Rehabilitation & Physical Medicine
Edition: 6th Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
- Practical Guide to Cardiac Pacing, A
- Critical Pathways in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Feigenbaum's Echocardiography
- Shields' Textbook of Glaucoma
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
- Nuclear Cardiology Review: A Self-Assessment Tool
- Electrophysiology: The Basics
- JBJS Reviews
- Retinal Cases and Brief Reports
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- Ocular Inflammatory Disease and Uveitis Manual: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Concise Cardiology: An Evidence-Based Handbook
- Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Eyelid, Conjunctival, and Orbital Tumors: An Atlas and Textbook
- Complications of Cardiovascular Procedures: Risk Factors, Management, and Bailout Techniques
- Echo Manual, The
- Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Journal of Glaucoma
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Hypertension Primer: The Essentials of High Blood Pressure: Basic Science, Population Science, and Clinical Management
- LASIK Handbook, The: A Case-Based Approach
- Strategic Approaches in Coronary Intervention
- Practical Clinical Electrophysiology
- Strandness's Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders
- Ocular Differential Diagnosis, 7E and Ocular Syndromes and Systemic Diseases, 3E Package
- Practical Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine