Now in full color, Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases is a concise quick-reference guide to effectively diagnosing and treating patients with common arterial and venous vascular diseases.
Chapter by chapter, content is presented in a convenient online format, and covers everything from the latest diagnostic methodologies to current catheter-based basics to post-op patient management. Diseases and conditions include diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, obesity, and more.
- Emphasizes patient management and care rather than the technicalities of surgical interventions.
- Thoroughly updated, incorporating recent advancements in endovascular technologies and procedures.
- New detailed appendix of common medications for managing vascular disease.
- Disease-specific chapters cover pathophysiology, pre-op management, diagnosis, examination, procedural planning, and follow-up.
- Practical, no-nonsense writing style designed for easy and quick absorption of material.
- Includes management checklists, referenced to current literature, that facilitate efficient care planning and activities.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Rasmussen, Todd E.; Clouse, W. Darrin; Tonnessen, Britt H.
Rehabilitation & Physical Medicine
Edition: 6th Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®: