Now in full color for the first time, the third edition helps you better understand the diagnosis and treatment of all major urologic disorders and conditions in infants, children, and adolescents.
A new third editor, Dr. Jeffery A. Stock - Director of Pediatric Urology at Kravis Children's Hospital, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York - and over 25 contributors provide thorough, concise coverage of the entire field, making this quick-reference ideal for bedside use as well as deep-dive research.
- New chapters cover robotics, pediatric and adolescent gynecology, and sexually transmitted diseases in adolescence.
- Updated with new content on robotic surgery, ultrasound, congenital anomalies, reflux, urinary tract infection, and other disorders.
- Each disease- or condition-specific chapter is structured similarly, addressing genetics, treatment options (including surgery), post-treatment care, and other key topics.
- Features case studies with explanations and patient education material.
- Serves as a handy quick-reference for commonly used medications including dosing, valuing, and formulae.
- Perfect for a range of readers: pediatric urologists, urology residents, medical students, residents, nurses, and physician assistants.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Baskin, Laurence S.; Kogan, Barry A.; Stock, Jeffrey A.
Edition: 3rd Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Handbook of Pediatric Urology