Now updated for its 11th edition, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology keeps you up to date in this fast-changing field.
This unique text remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: DeVita, Jr., Vincent T.; Lawrence, Theodore S.; Rosenberg, Steven A.
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Rehabilitation & Physical Medicine
Edition: 11th Ed.
Doody Core Title
- 2.67 (Oncologic Surgery)
- 3 (Hematology/Oncology) Doodys Essential Title
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology