Publication Year: 2013
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Morton J. Kern MD, FSCAI, FAHA, FACC
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 98
To help you optimize your exam performance, members of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI), have created a fully revised and updated Second Edition of the SCAI Interventional Cardiology Board Review—a comprehensive yet concise review for board certification and recertification exams in interventional cardiology.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all the topics covered on the interventional cardiology board examination, including important clinical trials information designed to keep your knowledge base current.
- More than 350 illustrations and numerous tables let you reference key facts quickly - improving retention and saving you valuable study time!
- Expert perspectives from members of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions help you focus on the topics most likely to be included in the Board exam.
New to the second edition:
- NEW organization includes nine sections covering basic science of atherosclerosis; endothelial function and restenosis; the pharmacology of interventional practice; fundamentals of imaging; anatomy and physiology of PCI; specific coronary interventional subsets; critical aspects of patient management; peripheral vascular disease; and finally structural heart disease.
- NEW expert Q&A provides 200+ questions and answers that help you focus on critical exam topics.