Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 5th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Staheli, Lynn T.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 80
Ideal for anyone involved in the care of children with musculoskeletal problems, this best-selling resource has been completely updated to be even more relevant to your everyday practice.
- Thoroughly up-to-date and evidence-based, including expanded material on sports medicine.
- Lavishly illustrated with over 1,700 color drawings and photographs – a uniquely visual approach you’ll appreciate for rapid reference and quick understanding.
- Parent education guides make it easy to provide important information to caregivers and increase compliance.
- Comprehensive coverage includes growth, evaluation, management, trauma, sports, infections, and tumors, as well as each anatomical area: lower limb, foot, knee, hip, spine, and upper limb.
- Designed to meet the everyday needs of health care practitioners who are involved with pediatric musculoskeletal problems, including primary care physicians, pediatricians, and orthopedists.