Editor(s): W. Richard Cowling
Publisher: Sage Publications, Inc.
The official journal of the American Holistic Nurses Association, the purpose of the Journal of Holistic Nursing is to publish work that contributes to the development of knowledge regarding holism and holistic health and nursing with an emphasis on research, practice, education, and aesthetics.
The aims of the Journal of Holistic Nursing are:
* to provide a venue for the publication and dissemination of significant and exceptional work that makes a contribution to the advancement of holistic health and nursing;
* to support the scholarship of holistic nurses and other health care providers by creating a forum for sharing research, practice, education, and aesthetic works;
* to offer a systematic and precise review of manuscripts using standards that enhance the presentation and expression of important holistic work;
* to encourage and support the development of excellence in scholarly writing and review in the holistic field;
* to create a forum for dialogue associated with diverse and innovative research, practice, education, and aesthetics; and
* to provide a resource of reputable scholarship for holistic researchers, practitioners, educators, and artists that may improve the quality of life for all people.