Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 4th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Paulman, Paul M.; Paulman, Audrey A.; Jarzynka, Kimberly J.; Falk, Nathan P.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 76
Doody Core Title
Designed for today’s busy practitioner, Taylor’s Manual of Family Medicine, 4th edition, provides practical, expert guidance for the issues you face daily in family practice and primary care.
Easy-to-understand and clinically useful, this trusted manual has been thoroughly updated with the latest clinical information and evidence, including electronic resources. Whether you’re a physician in a clinic, extended care, or hospital setting, or a resident or practitioner looking for a high-yield board review tool, this manual addresses the real-world issues you see most, allowing you to provide optimum care for every patient.
- Stay up to date with all-new chapters and expanded chapters on delirium, movement disorders, dementia, pregnancy loss and stillbirth, acute musculoskeletal injuries, and more.
- Get the latest practical information on commonly encountered clinical problems, including OB/GYN and childbirth, pediatrics, and mental health.
- Find what you need quickly with templated chapters that cover diagnostic criteria, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, and screening, including physical diagnosis, laboratory findings, and imaging studies.
- Understand how to make the right diagnosis and know when to order the right test, based on common presenting symptoms.
- Use this manual to study efficiently and effectively for the ABFP certification and recertification exams. Topics follow ACGME and AAFP program requirements for residency training.
Taylor's Manual of Family Medicine