Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 4th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Paulman, Paul M.; Paulman, Audrey A.; Jarzynka, Kimberly J.; Falk, Nathan P.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 76
Designed for today’s busy practitioner, Taylor’s Manual of Family Medicine, 4th edition, provides practical, expert guidance for the issues you face daily in family practice and primary care.
Easy-to-understand and clinically useful, this trusted manual has been thoroughly updated with the latest clinical information and evidence, including electronic resources. Whether you’re a physician in a clinic, extended care, or hospital setting, or a resident or practitioner looking for a high-yield board review tool, this manual addresses the real-world issues you see most, allowing you to provide optimum care for every patient.
- Stay up to date with all-new chapters and expanded chapters on delirium, movement disorders, dementia, pregnancy loss and stillbirth, acute musculoskeletal injuries, and more.
- Get the latest practical information on commonly encountered clinical problems, including OB/GYN and childbirth, pediatrics, and mental health.
- Find what you need quickly with templated chapters that cover diagnostic criteria, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, and screening, including physical diagnosis, laboratory findings, and imaging studies.
- Understand how to make the right diagnosis and know when to order the right test, based on common presenting symptoms.
- Use this manual to study efficiently and effectively for the ABFP certification and recertification exams. Topics follow ACGME and AAFP program requirements for residency training.
Taylor's Manual of Family Medicine