Provides current information on all aspects of perfusion, oxygenation and biocompatibility and their use in modern cardiac surgery. The journal is at the forefront of international research and development and presents an appropriately multidisciplinary approach to perfusion science.
Perfusion's reputation for the highest quality research is further enhanced by collaborative ventures with:
* The American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion
* The Australian Society of Cardiovascular Perfusionists
Selected papers presented at each annual meeting are published in Perfusion following the peer-review process.
* Scientific with ground breaking articles from international authors
* Practical and directly relevant to the working perfusionist
* International and respected - containing reports on the latest research and treatment innovations
* High quality research, selected papers and collaborative ventures make this an extensive journal.