Renamed for this new edition, Hensley’s Practical Approach to Cardiothoracic Anesthesia is ideal for fellows and residents as well as practicing anesthesiologists.
The book is concisely written and readily accessible, with a scope that combines the depth of a reference book with the no-nonsense guidance of a clinically-oriented handbook. New editors and new content highlight this substantially revised edition.
- Nearly 70 contributors from over 35 institutions offer their experience and expertise.
- Two new co-editors bring their expertise and experience in critical care and pain management, in addition to cardiac anesthesia.
- Now with new chapters on ECMO support and robotic surgical techniques, and Clinical Pearls for each chapter.
- Covers cardiac physiology and pharmacology, pre-procedural patient preparation, anesthetic management of specific disorders and procedures, post-procedural management, and more.
- Comprehensive and written in an outline format, with bulleted lists and concise writing style, making it easy to read and absorb key points.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Gravlee, Glenn P.; Shaw, Andrew D.; Bartels, Karsten
Edition: 6th Ed.
Hensley's Practical Approach to Cardiothoracic Anesthesia
- A to Z Drug Facts
- Cloherty and Stark's Manual of Neonatal Care
- Kaplan & Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry
- Diabetes Management in Primary Care
- Nutrition in Clinical Practice
- ICU Book, The
- Clinical Guide to Gluten-Related Disorders, A
- Medication Interest Model, The: How to Talk With Patients About Their Medications
- Imaging for Surgical Disease
- Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injections, A
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, The
- Washington Manual Internship Survival Guide, The
- Lippincott's Primary Care Rheumatology
- Resolving Ethical Dilemmas: A Guide for Clinicians
- Photographic Atlas of Pediatric Disorders and Diagnosis
- Merritt's Neurology
- Publishing and Presenting Clinical Research
- Practical Guide to Botulinum Toxin Procedures, A
- Glass' Office Gynecology
- Washington Manual Pulmonary Medicine Subspecialty Consult, The
- Hyatt's Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests: A Practical Guide
- Patterson's Allergic Diseases
- Systematic Reviews to Answer Health Care Questions
- Modern Epidemiology
- Lippincott's Primary Care Dermatology
- Grossman & Baim's Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention
- Sauer's Manual of Skin Diseases
- Washington Manual of Rheumatology Subspecialty Consult
- Cardiovascular Care Made Incredibly Easy!
- Goodheart's Same-Site Differential Diagnosis: A Rapid Method of Diagnosing and Treating Common Skin Disorders