No need to feel stressed over anatomy and physiology—grasp all the basic terms and concepts, with the fully updated Anatomy and Physiology Made Incredibly Easy!, 5th Edition.
Using humor and friendly guidance, this colorful text gives you the pure-and-simple clarity you need to understand the basic structure and functions of all major body systems, while also guiding you through genetics, nutrition, reproduction, and more.
This handy quick-reference guide is the ideal NCLEX® study aid, textbook support, or quick refresher for nurses and other healthcare practitioners.
Grasp the details of anatomy and physiology, in the Incredibly Easy!® way . . .
- NEW and completely updated content in easy-read format to simplify the core concepts of anatomy and physiology
- Defines anatomic terms such as cell structure, cell reproduction and energy generation, the four basic tissue types and their characteristics, and more
- End-of-book, pocket-sizedstudy cards for easy review anywhere, anytime
- Explains the forms and locations of body structures – the directional terms, reference planes, cavities, and regions of every major body system
- Dozens of full-color drawings and diagrams illustrating all major body systems—integumentary, musculoskeletal, neurosensory, endocrine, cardiovascular, and more, plus:
- fluids and electrolytes
- reproduction and lactation
- chemical organization
- Special features include:
- “Nurse Joy” and “Jake” – expert insights, key concepts, and important care reminders
- Zoom in – an up-close look at anatomic structures
- Now I get it! – complex physiology processes stated in easy-to-handle terms
- Just the facts – quick content summary at start of each chapter
- Quick quiz – multiple-choice questions at end of each chapter to help you retain what you learned
- Senior moment – explains physiologic changes that occur with aging in each body system
- Body shop – illustrates how body systems and structures work together
- Memory jogger – helpful tricks and tips to help you retain vital data
- Just for fun – fun puzzles for boosting your understanding of anatomical terms and pathophysiological concepts
- Practice Makes Perfect – end-of-book NCLEX® practice questions, for solid exam preparation
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Willis, Laura M.
Dictionaries & Word References
Edition: 5th Ed.
Anatomy & Physiology Made Incredibly Easy!