Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 7th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Huff, Jane
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 84
This outstanding text and workbook is the leading reference for students, practicing nurses, paramedics, and other health professionals learning ECG interpretation.
Thoroughly updated with new figures and easy-to-follow text, ECG Workout is an excellent guide to rhythm analysis that builds on knowledge in a step-by-step fashion to broaden the understanding of essential ECG concepts and build the skills to confidently and accurately interpret ECG waveforms.
Get the knowledge you need to meet the challenges of ECG interpretation with:
· Over 600 actual-sized practice rhythm strips – more than any other guide on the market!
· Clear, thorough overviews of anatomy, physiology, and electrophysiology
· Identification of principal waveform components and scores of illustrations for essential ECG concepts
· Easy, five-step method for analyzing any rhythm strip
· Chapters covering the most common arrhythmias, - sinus arrhythmias, atrial arrhythmias, junctional arrhythmias and AV blocks, ventricular arrhythmias
and bundle-branch blocks, pacemakers – all with typical waveforms
· Hardwire and telemetry monitoring equipment and troubleshooting tips
· New! Skillbuilder section for extra practice differentiating among mixed strips
· New! More glossary terms and 48 pull-out flashcards for self-testing
ECG Workout: Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation