Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Enjoy the light-hearted, real-life examples, and simple definitions of this popular book, packed with easy-to-follow instructions. You’ll quickly grasp the basics of nursing science and on-the-job skills and gain the confidence you need to succeed.
This essential, one-of-a-kind reference makes learning the fundamentals of nursing incredibly easy with:
- NEW Info on social media and nursing
- NEW Info on current practice in wound care
- NEW Info on Healthy People 2020 health improvement program
- NEW Nutrition content updated to include MyPlate.gov healthy eating guidelines
- NEW Most current American Nursing Association practice standards
- Numerous care plan examples, including common nursing diagnoses, appropriate patient outcomes, and basis for each recommended treatment
Fundamentals of Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!