Publication Year: 2017
Edition: 8th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Chandra, Ramesh; Rahmim, Arman
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Ideal for board review and reference, the 8th edition provides a practical summary of this complex field, focusing on essential details as well as real-life examples taken from nuclear medicine practice.
The book helps build foundational knowledge of how and why things happen in the clinical environment. In this edition, new full-color illustrations, concise text, essential mathematical equations, key points and review questions, and useful appendices help you quickly master challenging concepts in nuclear medicine physics.
- Two new chapters cover tomographic nuclear medicine imaging, and an all-new chapter discusses computer interfacing and image processing.
- Expanded coverage of Emission Computed Tomography is now presented in three separate chapters devoted to general principles, SPECT, and PET.
- Now includes a range of important PET radiotracers, as well as a timely discussion of theranostic uses of radiopharmaceuticals.
- New coauthor Dr. Arman Rahmim brings a fresh perspective and valuable knowledge and experience to this edition.
- An essential resource for radiology residents and practitioners, nuclear cardiologists, medical physicists, and radiologic technologists.