Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 81
Whether you are prepping for the NCLEX or certification exam, looking for an aid to class materials, or just want to refresh your skills, this book is the answer.
Full of expert insight and MIE’s trademark wit, this lively reference addresses the full range of common pediatric conditions, and illuminates the many roles of the pediatric nurse.
- Current data on more than 100 pediatric disorders, including genetic and cognitive disorders
- Coverage of topics including: cultural considerations, hospital care, children with disabililties and terminal illness, pain assessment and management, drug metabolism, healthcare team collaboration, ethics and professional boundaries
- Full color inserts illuminate complex concepts
- “Nurse Joy” and other illustrated characters offer tips and insights
- Easy-reference format with concise, bulleted content
- Numerous tables, illustrations and flow charts
Pediatric Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!