Publication Year: 2013
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: José Biller MD, FACP, FAAN, FAHA; Alberto J. Espay MD, MSc, FAAN
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 80
Now in a fully revised and updated Second Edition, this book continues to be a powerful educational tool for mastering the clinical practice of neurologic diagnosis. The book opens new venues for teaching and learning the essentials of neurology by utilizing an interactive patient-based audiovisual electronic format.
New to the second edition:
- Full-color design facilitates visual learning.
- 50 new cases from two institutions provide new diagnostic challenges.
- Additional diagnostic images highlight critical pathologic features.
- QR codes located in the print book allow easy access to videos via any smartphone or tablet QR reader
- Presentations by expert instructors ensure clear and accurate descriptions of neurologic conditions, their signs, and symptoms.
Practical Neurology Visual Review