Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 6th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Stoller, James K.; Nielsen, Craig; Buccola, Janet; Brateanu, Andrei
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
The new edition contains ancillary and online exclusive content, drawing from the expertise of the distinguished Cleveland Clinic faculty. Taking a more clinical approach than other review texts, this practical resource includes a unique and well-structured set of exercises that offer a challenge at the end of each chapter.
- Master essential concepts of the major subspecialty areas in internal medicine with expert information, clinical vignettes, and coverage of crucial clinical points in each chapter.
- Streamline your study with the book’s emphasis on the facts and scenarios most likely to be encountered in internal medicine boards.
- Build your confidence, competence, and test-taking skills through online board exam simulations that integrate relevant clinical cases, pathology, and imaging studies.
- Assess your areas of personal strength and fill in any gaps in knowledge with concise, focused guidance from distinguished Cleveland Clinic faculty
- Test your knowledge and skills using the book’s more than 700 board-review style questions and answers in print.
- Quickly access the facts you need through the book’s combination of prose and bulleted list
- Focus your review time on specific clinical areas using the fully searchable text online, organized by topic and packed with clinical pearls and vignettes.