Basic and Bedside Electrocardiography is the first book to integrate the basics of ECG interpretation with the most recent clinical guidelines for treating patients with ECG abnormalities.
Each concise, bulleted chapter in Basic and Bedside Electrocardiography discusses a disease state, gives many tracings as examples, provides clear illustrations of pathophysiology, and offers guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of specific entities.
More than 600 illustrations aid readers in recognizing commonly encountered ECG abnormalities. Diagrammatic illustrations at the end of most chapters summarize the different ECG abnormalities discussed, to help readers recognize the different arrhythmias more easily. An appendix provides quick-reference information on commonly used intravenous agents.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Baltazar, Romulo F.
Emergency Medicine & Trauma
Primary Care/Family Medicine/General Practice
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
- Manual of Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases
- Moss & Adams’ Heart Disease in Infants, Children, and Adolescents, Including the Fetus and Young Adult
- Hypertension Primer: The Essentials of High Blood Pressure: Basic Science, Population Science, and Clinical Management
- Clinical Echocardiography Review: A Self-Assessment Tool
- Shields' Textbook of Glaucoma
- Diabetic Retinopathy: The Essentials
- Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography
- Ovid Discovery
- JBJS Case Connector
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Retinal Cases and Brief Reports
- Quick and Accurate 12-Lead ECG Interpretation
- International Ophthalmology Clinics
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Critical Pathways in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Heart Failure: Pathophysiology, Molecular Biology, and Clinical Management
- Complications of Cardiovascular Procedures: Risk Factors, Management, and Bailout Techniques
- Strategic Approaches in Coronary Intervention
- Manual of Valvular Heart Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease: Basic Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approaches
- Practical Guide to Cardiac Pacing, A
- Mastering ACLS
- Practical Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Atlas of Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Review Manual for Ophthalmology
- Evidence-Based Cardiology