This full-color text/atlas describes all of the nerve blocks for which ultrasound guidance has proved efficacious, including upper and lower limb blocks.
The chapter organization of this book is similar to Chelly's Peripheral Nerve Blocks book: each block is described by concise text covering the indications for use, necessary equipment, anatomic landmarks, approach, and technique. The blocks are richly illustrated by ultrasound stills and relevant anatomy.
This title also has videos available for search and viewing on the Ovid platform.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Bigeleisen, Paul E.; Gofeld, Michael; Orebaugh, Steven L.
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Atlas of Clinical Emergency Medicine
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
- Clinical Anesthesia
- Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery
- Eye Pathology: An Atlas and Text
- Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Volume I: Breast, Lung, Pancreas, Colon
- Pediatric Radiology: Practical Imaging Evaluation of Infants and Children
- Nutrition Essentials for Nursing Practice
- Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, The
- Avoiding Common Errors in the Emergency Department
- Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult
- Scar Book, The: Formation, Mitigation, Rehabilitation, and Prevention
- Patterson's Allergic Diseases
- Genitourinary Radiology
- Washington Manual of Critical Care, The
- Anatomy of the Eye and Orbit: The Clinical Essentials
- Spine Injuries in Athletes
- Essential Guide to Primary Care Procedures, The
- Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine, The
- Handbook of Nutrition and the Kidney
- Civetta, Taylor & Kirby's Critical Care Medicine
- Kaplan & Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry
- Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology
- Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology
- Handbook of Kidney Transplantation
- OR Nurse
- Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital
- Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Gynecologic Tract