Edited by expert clinicians at Mayo Clinic and other leading global institutions, Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease remains your reference of choice in this fast-changing field.
The Third Edition brings you fully up to date not only with all aspects of pediatric echocardiography, but also with multimodality imaging in adult congenital heart disease, making it an invaluable resource for cardiologists, fellows, internists, and radiologists, as well as pediatric echocardiographers and sonographers.
- Covers the full range of congenital and acquired heart abnormalities as well as valve prostheses and the transplanted heart, providing state-of-the-art knowledge to assess challenging cardiac lesions and physiology.
- Places increased emphasis on multimodality imaging (MR/CT), equipping you to better meet the inherent challenges of echo imaging for adults with repaired congenital heart disease.
- Includes board-style questions and answers for every chapter—perfect for exam review and self-assessment.
- Helps you obtain the maximum diagnostic value from today’s imaging approaches: tissue Doppler, 3D echo, intra-cardiac and intraoperative transesophageal echo, and cardiac MRI and MR angiography.
- Depicts the full range of echo findings with more than 800 illustrations (most in full-color), more correlative anatomic images and numerous tables
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Eidem, Benjamin W.; Cetta, Frank
Edition: 3rd Ed.