ED Management keeps emergency department directors, administrators, physicians, and nurse supervisors on top of developments in the business and management of emergency medical care in a concise, easy-to-read format.
ED Management will help you manage your ED in a manner that is efficient, compliant, safe, generates high satisfaction for staff and patients, and provides positive clinical outcomes. This publication will provide you with practical, authoritative, and objective coverage on the issues affecting you most, such as:
* reducing delays, improving patient flow, and reducing overcrowding;
* improving staff and patient satisfaction;
* complying with federal regulations, such as EMTALA, and reimbursement changes;
* managing risks and improving patient safety;
* obtaining benchmarking/best practices from your peers.
The objectives of ED Management are to:
* apply new information about various approaches to ED management;
* discuss how developments in the regulatory arena apply to the ED settings;
* implement managerial procedures suggested by your peers in the publication.