For more than 25 years, Hospital Peer Review has provided the latest news, techniques, and protocols for quality managers across the country. Hospital Peer Review gives you practical news and advice on how to help your hospital meet the accreditation and credentialing demands of today’s ever-changing healthcare market.
pend on this publication for essential tips, discoveries, and techniques covering crucial quality management issues, such as:
* the latest updates on what Joint Commission surveyors are looking for in facilities just like yours;
* how to comply most effectively with Joint Commission standards and CMS regulations;
tips and techniques from your peers to help you prepare for your next survey;
* cost-saving performance improvement ideas to help boost your facility’s bottom line;
* efficient and effective techniques to improve discharge and transitional planning.
The objectives of Hospital Peer Review are to:
* identify a particular clinical, legal, or educational issue related to quality improvement and performance outcomes;
* describe how the issue affects nurses, health care workers, hospitals, or the health care industry in general;
* cite solutions to the problems associated with those issues based on guidelines from the Joint Commission or other authorities and/or based on independent recommendations from clinicians at individual institutions.
Hospital Peer Review