Editor(s): Patrick Joseph; Katherine West
Publisher: AHC Media, Inc.
Through Hospital Infection Control & Prevention's concise and practical coverage you will:
* stay up-to-date on the Joint Commission's increasing focus on infection control as a critical aspect of patient safety;
* learn tips to cut hospital costs without compromising infection control;
* benefit from our regular supplements and stay fully informed on breaking issues in the Joint Commission and infection control beyond the hospital setting;
* get expert compliance improvement strategies for new CDC guidelines and recommendations.
The objectives of Hospital Infection Control & Prevention are to:
* identify the particular clinical, legal, or educational issue related to epidemiology;
* describe how the issue affects nurses, hospitals, or the health care industry in general;
* cite solutions to the problems associated with those issues, based on guidelines from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or other authorities, and/or based on independent recommendations from clinicians at individual institutions.
Hospital Infection Control & Prevention