Trauma Reports is a bimonthly clinical monograph focusing on emergency care of adult and pediatric patients with moderate and severe traumatic injuries. The articles are thoroughly researched and undergo a rigorous peer review process.
Among other topics, Trauma Reports will keep you current on:
* pediatric abdominal trauma
* chest trauma
* cervical spinal injuries
* ED thoracotomy
The objectives of Trauma Reports are to:
* discuss conditions that should increase suspicion for traumatic injuries;
* describe the various modalities used to identify different traumatic conditions;
* cite methods of quickly stabilizing and managing patients;
* identify possible complications that may occur with traumatic injuries.