Each issue of Neurology Alert contains 6-8 abstracts of developments in neurology combined with expert physician commentary. Special brief alerts save you time by summarizing noteworthy studies in digest form.
Neurology Alert includes coverage of epilepsy, genetic advances, and pharmacological approaches to treatment. Supplements provide regular updates in neurology and primary care.
The objectives of Neurology Alert are to:
* present current scientific data regarding diagnosis and treatment of neurological disease, including stroke, Alzheimer's disease, transient ischemic attack, and coma;
* discuss the pathogenesis and treatment of pain;
* present ""basic science"" lessons in brain function;
* discuss information regarding new drugs for commonly diagnosed diseases and new uses for traditional drugs;
* discuss nonclinical issues of importance to neurologists, such as the right to die and the physician's legal obligation to patients with terminal illness.