Each month IRB Advisor addresses the topics that affect the practitioner the most, including current regulatory activities, informed consent, and administrative and management issues.
IRB Advisor provides comprehensive, practical and authoritative information, such as:
* in-depth coverage of informed consent and compliance;
* regular discussion about the concerns of ethics and conduct in IRB;
* detailed stories of issues involving protected populations such as children and prisoners;
* new software and their uses that have helped IRBs become more efficient;
* exploration of potential liability for IRBs and their institutions
The objectives of IRB Advisor are to:
* establish clinical trial programs using accepted ethical principles for human subject protection;
* apply the mandated regulatory safeguards for patient recruitment, follow-up and reporting of findings for human subject research;
* comply with the necessary educational requirements regarding informed consent and human subject research.