In each issue of Case Management Advisor, you’ll find concise, usable information that will help you provide the highest quality of care across the entire continuum in the most cost-effective way.
Every month's issue includes practical and authoritative advice and information in an easy-to-read newsletter format on topics such as:
* Ethical and legal issues
* Managing case loads
* Professional development
* Workers’ comp/disability management
* Elder care/end-of-life issues
* Disease management/wellness/prevention
* Occupational health
* Behavioral health
The objectives of Case Management Advisor are to:
* identify clinical, legal, legislative, regulatory, financial, and social issues relevant to case management;
* explain how those issues affect case managers and clients;
* describe practical ways to solve problems that case managers encounter in their daily case management activities.