Same-Day Surgery gives authoritative, concise news and advice for hospital-based same-day surgery programs, freestanding ambulatory surgery centers, and office-based surgery programs. Each monthly issue will help you operate your same-day surgery program in a manner that is efficient, compliant, and safe, and one that generates high satisfaction for staff and patients while providing positive clinical outcomes.
Same-Day Surgery provides practical, authoritative and objective coverage on the management and clinical issues impacting most, such as:
* cutting-edge information on infection control;
* latest updates on federal regulations and legislation;
* tips on risk management;
* advice on improving documentation;
* cost containment recommendations from your peers.
The objectives of Same-Day Surgery are to:
* identify clinical, managerial, regulatory, or social issues relating to ambulatory surgery care;
* describe how current issues in ambulatory surgery affect clinical and management practices;
* incorporate practical solutions to ambulatory surgery issues and concerns into daily practices.