Publication Year: 2003
Authors/Editor: West, Michael A.; Markiewicz, Lynn
This book gives managers and consultants practical guidance on how to build organizations that are structured around effective teamworking.
* This text focuses on how to build organizations that are structured around teams.
* Ideal for managers or consultants who are introducing team-based working into organizations.
* Examines the psychological and social processes that can facilitate or obstruct successful teamwork.
* Each chapter contains aims, activities, support materials and tools.
* Support materials can also be downloaded from the accompanying CD.
* Based on evidence gathered by the authors over 20 years of practical management experience, research in organizations, and consultancy.
Building Team-Based Working: A Practical Guide to Organizational Transformation