Publication Year: 2006
Authors/Editor: Klein, Harvey G.; Anstee, David J.
This highly respected, long-established book has become the "bible" in transfusion medicine.
Why buy this book?
* Provides a sound basis for understanding modern transfusion medicine
* Definitive reference source for any clinician involved with patients requiring transfusion and for all staff working in transfusion services, immunohaematology laboratories and blood banks
* Highly practical advice on management issues for the clinician
* Completely revised and updated to reflect the rapid pace of change in transfusion medicine
* Written by two of the world's leading experts in the field
Mollison's Blood Transfusion in Clinical Medicine