Publication Year: 2003
Authors/Editor: Papageorgiou, Costas; Wells, Adrian
In the first volume to provide a comprehensive and authoritative empirical and clinical coverage of the process of rumination in depression, Costas Papageorgiou and Adrian Wells have brought together leading experts in a unique collection.
Depressive rumination leads to a multitude of negative consequences such as the maintenance and exacerbation of negative mood and future episodes of depression.
* Helps identify rumination in dysphoric states and depressive disorders
* Advances understanding and conceptualization of depression
* Provides new insights for improving existing treatments
* Guides assessment and choice of instruments
* Assists in treatment protocols
Depressive Rumination: Nature, Theory and Treatment