Publication Year: 2012
Authors/Editor: Ascher, Enrico
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 93
Doody Core Title
To improve the diagnosis and management of patients with vascular disease turn to the most authoritative and trusted reference for 36 years and counting.
Haimovici’s Vascular Surgery, now in its 6th edition, has been extensively updated to provide you with:
- Expert perspectives on how the vascular surgery field has evolved so you continue to stay on the leading edge of this dynamic field
- Concise and practical advice about what these changes and new areas of practice mean to you – the practitioner and trainee in the fields of vascular surgery, interventional cardiology and interventional radiology
- Fundamental principles and best practices to treat traditional and new modalities that are now part of the vascular surgeons purview
What’s new in this edition?
- Full-color photographs and illustrations
- Complete coverage of the latest diagnostic imaging modalities, including intravascular ultrasound and computed tomography
- Expanded information on the most effective minimally invasive treatment options, including those for diseases of the carotid artery, lower extremity and abdominal aorta
- Full coverage of non-surgical techniques that vascular surgeons may add to their repertoire.