Publication Year: 2004
Authors/Editor: Teti, Douglas
The Handbook of Research Methods in Developmental Science is a collection of newly written articles that provide an overview of methods and approaches associated with the study of human development.
This wide-ranging handbook for students and researchers:
* Contains accessible contributions from some of the most renowned developmental scientists in the field.
* Provides basic information on the strengths and challenges inherent in traditional and complex research design.
* Discusses successful intervention approaches that have been used to promote intellectual, social, and linguistic development.
* Includes cutting-edge research that is forging new and exciting directions in developmental research.
* Provides students and scholars with a working understanding of research approaches and issues in the developmental sciences.
Handbook of Research Methods in Developmental Science