Publication Year: 2007
Edition: 3rd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Nguyen, Thach; Hu, Dayi; Kim, Moo-Hyun; Grines, Cindy L.
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 100
Patients with complex cardiovascular problems pose a special management challenge for both the specialist and the non-specialist. To make the best treatment decisions and avoid potential problems, you need to stay on top of ever-changing standards of care. Management of Complex Cardiovascular Problems: The Evidence-based Medicine Approach, third edition, supplies dependable information you can use in daily practice.
This concise text offers candid advice on incorporating evidence-based data concerning:
* Acute coronary syndrome
* ST segment elevation myocardial infarction
* Hypotension and shock in acute myocardial infarction
* Care of the patient undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery
* Care of the patient undergoing non-cardiac surgery
* Pulmonary hypotension
* Heart failure
* Ventricular tachycardia
* Atrial fibrillation
* Mitral regurgitation
* Ischemic stroke
* Congenital heart disease in adults
Management of Complex Cardiovascular Problems: The Evidence-Based Medicine Approach