Publication Year: 2009
Authors/Editor: Cox, Carol
The fully updated second edition of this book continues to take a systematic approach to comprehensive patient assessment.
The text explores best practice in history taking and summarizes the key clinical skills needed to develop and improve physical examination skills and to competently assess, diagnose, plan and provide care.
* Pocket book style for use during your course and for easy reference in a clinical setting
* Easy to follow page layout with key points marked with bullet points and additional information on the right of the page
* Based on Turner and Blackwood’s well-established Lecture Notes on Clinical Skills
New to this edition:
* Fully updated throughout and includes three new chapters on examination of the male genitalia, examination of the female reproductive system and ophthalmic examination
* Now in full colour throughout
Suitable for newly qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Masters and Undergraduate students on Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Nurse Practitioner courses.
Physical Assessment for Nurses