Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 3rd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Gomella, Leonard G.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody Core Title
This essential, easy-to-read text was designed to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of urologic problems quickly and efficiently.
Engineered for crystal clarity, and chock-full of information and action items, the ""5-Minute Consult"" series includes facts and recommendations as informed by the most current data available, sourced from actual patient consultations and further reviewed by top academics and physicians.
An invaluable resource for urologists, this book is perfect for the busy specialist or practitioner who deals with urologic conditions on a daily basis, as well as residents and fellows prepping for their certification exams.
- Topics include adult and pediatric urology, with subspecialties from urologic oncology, endourology, female urology, neurourology, andrology, infectious diseases, and renal transplantation
- International editorial board captured the widest array of diseases and conditions expressed worldwide
- Companion website features fully searchable text plus online image library
- Over 300 major diseases and conditions, with lexicon of over 1,300 key concepts, diseases, complaints and conditions
- Visual algorithms and charts enhance clarity
- Drug Reference section outlines hundreds of urologic drugs and dosages
- Readable, two-color design and two-page layout
5-Minute Urology Consult, The