Publication Year: 2012
Edition: 8th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Grabenstein, John D.
Publisher: Facts & Comparisons
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 92
mmunoFacts is the most comprehensive collection of immunologic, antibody, and vaccine information available. Written by John D. Grabenstein, renowned immunologic authority and noted specialist in the use of immunologic drugs, this reference provides unbiased, comparative information on immunologic agents. ImmunoFacts is the essential resource for prescribing, administering, and dispensing immunologic agents.
* Easy-to-use comparative tables
* International travel vaccine information
* "Catch-up" schedules for childhood immunizations
* Product trade names and manufacturer information
* Important dosing considerations for adults and children
* International trade name listing
Benefitsof ImmunoFacts include:
* Access reliable and clinically relevant information
* Supports specific practice needs with expert content
* Eliminates the need to weed through generalized information that doesn’t pertain to your area of specialty