Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 13th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Louis, Elan D.; Mayer, Stephan A.; Rowland, Lewis P.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody Core Title:
Completely updated and in brilliant full color, this classic remains your reference of choice for outstanding guidance on neurologic protocols, treatment guidelines, clinical pathways, therapeutic recommendations, and imaging. Greatly reorganized for ease of use, the 13th Edition features more than 30 new chapters that keep will you up to date with every aspect of your field.
- Visualize neurologic topics more easily than ever with an all-new, full-color format throughout.
- Benefit from the fresh perspective of new editors Dr. Elan Louis and Dr. Stephan Mayer, in addition to 180 expert contributors who offer guidance in their areas of expertise.
- Stay current with today’s hottest topics, thanks to new chapters on the global burden of neurological disease; magnetic resonance imaging and other imaging modalities; sleep studies; mild cognitive impairment; concussion; restless legs syndrome; seizures in children; HIV, fetal alcohol syndrome, and drug effects; and many more.
- Find the information you need more quickly thanks to a reorganized format. In 153 succinct chapters, you’ll find the essentials you need on signs and symptoms, diagnostic tests, and neurologic disorders of all etiologies.
- Get the up-to-date information you need from the practical, readable resource that’s trusted and used by neurologists, primary care physicians, and residents.