Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 6th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Wiener-Kronish, Jeanine, P.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 74
Now reflecting a greater focus on today’s multidisciplinary approach to care, Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital, 6th Edition, remains your go-to guide for practical, complete, and current information on medical and surgical critical care.
The user-friendly, outline format is designed for rapid reference, providing reliable, hospital-tested protocols that reflect today's most advanced critical care practices.
- Heavily revised to reflect today’s need to include all care providers to optimize treatment
- New section on Health Care Services, with chapters on handovers and transitions, long-term outcomes of ICU patients, EICU and electronic systems, quality improvement, and more
- New chapters on critical care management of Ebola virus disease, ECMO and ventricular assist devices, and critical care of the obstetrical patient
- Complete, concise, full-color coverage of this rapidly enlarging field
- Convenient pocket size for on-the-go reference
Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital