Publication Year: 2017
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Steinberg, Jonathan S.; Mittal, Suneet
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 82
Fully revised and updated, the second edition remains a trusted, practical reference for those who are learning the foundational concepts of electrophysiology.
A clear, non-technical style, a new full-color format, and heavily updated content make this an ideal reference not only for cardiology fellows in EP rotations, but also for residents, nurses, medical students, physicians reviewing for recertification, and staff in the arrhythmia/cardiac device clinic.
- Thoroughly updated to keep you current with recent advances in atrial arrhythmias, syncope, indications for cardiac rhythm management devices, and much more.
- Closely follows the specific content recommended for EP training programs.
- Enhanced with a new, full-color format to help you navigate the content and study more efficiently.
- Key references are provided for those who wish to expand their knowledge with foundational literature in EP.
- Authored by international experts in electrophysiology education.
Electrophysiology: The Basics