Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Easley, Mark E.; Wiesel, Sam W.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody Core Title:
Features just the foot and ankle surgery content from Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, the comprehensive 4-volume set - now with new content on total revision ankle arthroplasty!
Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today’s best foot and ankle surgery procedures, this new edition guides you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Master the full range of essential techniques with comprehensive coverage of forefoot, midfoot, hindfoot, and ankle procedures, sports-related procedures, and much more.
- Select the best operative approach for each patient with balanced coverage of all available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing a wealth of photographs and medical illustrations.
- Benefit from a consistent approach to each procedure, for quick and easy reference: definition, anatomy, physical exam findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, surgical management, perils and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Includes eight new chapters that cannot be found in the large Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, that cover total revision ankle arthroplasty and much more.