Publication Year: 2014
Authors/Editor: DerMarderosian, Ara; Liberti; Lawrence; Beutler, John A.; Grauds, Constance; Tatro, David S.; Cirigliano, Michael; DeSilva, Derrick Jr.
Publisher: Facts & Comparisons
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 95
The Review of Natural Products is the foremost source of current natural product information for health care professionals. More than 350 in-depth monographs are included, based on scientific research, not just anecdotal information. The Review of Natural Products provides detailed information about natural products, including their botany, history, chemistry, pharmacology, medicinal uses, toxicology, and patient information. It also includes significantly documented drug interactions.Provides up-to-date, objective assessment of the latest medical and scientific studies on natural products, including medically active foods (nutraceuticals).
This book includes:
* Over 400 fully-referenced monographs
* Therapeutic and alphabetic indexes
* Evidence-based herb/drug interactions appendix
* Folkloric uses
* Pregnancy and lactation information
* Patient information
* Access reliable and clinically relevant information
* Supports specific practice needs with expert content
* Eliminates the need to weed through generalized information that doesn’t pertain to your area of specialty
Review of Natural Products