Publication Year: 2009
Authors/Editor: Wong, Michael S.
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 94
A pocket guide for students in any orthopaedic course, including physicians, physical therapists and assistants, occupational therapists and assistants, chiropractors, massage therapists, and athletic trainers
With hundreds of full-color photos and illustrations, this durable resource is organized in a manner that is helpful for both students and clinicians. The reader will find the information they need easily, as the information is organized by body regions, and includes medical screening differential diagnosis tables, origin, insertion, nerve supply and action of muscles. Suggestions for evaluation, post surgical rehab protocols, and evidence-based parameters for modalities are also included in this must-have guide.
* Differential Diagnosis Tables
* Evidenced-Based Special Test Selection
* Integration of Evidence for Testing and Treatment
* Region Specific Treatment Based Categories
* Questions and Examination Techniques for Simplified Medical Screening
* Movement Analysis and Movement Science Tables