Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: DiZazzo-Miller, Rosanne; Pociask, Fredrick D.
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
A comprehensive overview for occupational therapy students preparing to take the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT® ) exam
Containing more than just study questions, this comprehensive review guide is organized by domain areas and each subject is addressed according to the degree it is covered on the NBCOT examination. Corresponding workbook pages include specific references to occupational therapy curricula, enabling additional exploration of content that is challenging or unfamiliar. Health and wellness is also addressed throughout the book with test-taking strategies, study plans, goal sheets and other stress-reducing tips.
- Detailed schedule for 45-days of study
- In-depth content outlines for each chapter
- References for each question with evidenced based rationale
- Over 100 Figures and Tables to illustrate key points
- Wellness Tips and Self Assessment forms to develop healthy study habits
- Study Plans and Goal Sheets to keep focused and on track
- Example of a completed study guide with resources