Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series, Sports Medicine, Second Edition, is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference covering key sports medicine surgeries in step-by-step detail.
Ideal for orthopaedic surgery sports medicine specialists, this Second Edition presents the preferred techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators. Fourteen new chapters keep you fully up to date with recent changes in the field.
- Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in sports medicine surgery.
- Features 14 all-new chapters:
Covers pertinent surgical anatomy and includes the authors’ pearls and tips throughout.
- Open Anterior Shoulder Stabilization
- Latarjet Procedure
- Superior Capsular Reconstruction
- Augmentation of Single Bundle ACL tears
- Individualized Approach to ACL Reconstruction)
- The Anterolateral Ligament
- Extra-articular Tenodesis of the Knee
- Double Bundle PCL Reconstruction
- Osteotomies About the Knee
- Labral Reconstruction
- Sub-spine Impingment of the Hip
- Proximal Hamstring Avulsions
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Treatment of Osteochondral Lesions of the Talar Dome: Surgical Options
- Focuses on selecting and performing the correct technique for optimal surgical outcomes.
- Helps you acquire both knowledge and skill as you master the art and science of sports medicine surgery with guidance from leading sports medicine surgeons.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Fu, Freddie H.; Lesniak, Bryson P.; Morrey, Bernard F.
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Sports Medicine