Known among radiation oncology residents as "the green book," Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review is a must-have learning tool for trainees and physicians who want to strengthen their long-term command of radiation oncology.
- Offers detailed questions on the natural history, epidemiology, diagnosis, staging, treatment recommendations, and treatment-related side effects for each cancer type.
- Contains a new primer section on immunotherapy.
- Retains popular features such as memory aids, quick-reference tables, and useful facts from other relevant disciplines such as radiology, anatomy, and medical oncology.
- Incorporates the latest ASTRO, AJCC, and NCCN guidelines, as well as seminal new studies and practice-changing trials, to reflect current radiation oncology practice.
- Ideal for both trainees and radiation oncologists as a high-yield introduction and review of the clinical management of major cancer types and conditions that are currently treated with radiation.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Hristov, Borislav; Lin, Steven H.; Christodouleas, John P.
Edition: 3rd Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review