Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Hristov, Boris; Lin, Steven H.; Christodouleas, John P.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
This book’s Q&A format doesn’t merely encourage rote memorization, but expounds on most answers’ reasoning, background information, and clinical context to foster your complete understanding. Written by top experts, with each chapter authored by at least one resident and one faculty member, Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review is the perfect learning tool for students and physicians who are seeking to strengthen their long-term command of radiation oncology.
- Covers all sites and cancer types currently treated with radiotherapy with an emphasis on treatment recommendations and the evidence behind them.
- Detailed questions on the natural history, epidemiology, diagnosis, staging, and treatment-related side effects for each cancer type
- Mnemonics and tables aid understanding and retention
- Includes the latest data and most recent studies from the field to reflect current/standard radiation oncology practice
- Updated appendix of normal tissue tolerance tables follows QUANTEC recommendations
Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review